Where can I get local special education services for my child?

There are a number of organizations that provide one-on-one local help across the U.S. Contact your state's Parent Information and Training Center. They can give you specific guidance about the special education process.


To find a special education lawyer or advocate near you, use the search tool provided by the Council of Parent Advocates and Attorneys.


Finally, if you think your child may qualify for free legal help, reach out to your state's Protection and Advocacy Center.

Powered by Zendesk